...Exploring the edge of the world with all the comforts of home...
Eagles Feast House, Masset, Haida Gwaii (formerly Queen Charlotte Islands)
Just steps from the sandy beach and sweeping currents of Masset Inlet, Eagles Feast House is a magical world of visual, aural and gourmet delights. Your hosts Farhad Ghatan and Haida artist April White have filled their tastefully appointed home with stunning Haida artworks and comfortable furnishings. The views from almost every room of the house are stunning and the foods from the chef's kitchen, unforgettable. Three guestrooms have ensuite washrooms, and a fourth room can sleep an extra friend or family member with access to a shared bath.
Walk to the Dixon Entrance Maritime Museum, the library or downtown Masset. Our doorstep is the gateway to:
- The Village of Old Massett, Totem Poles, Artists' & Carvers' Studios, Longhouse, Haida & Northwest Coast Art
- Salmon & Halibut Fishing Charters
- Crabbing & Clam Digging
- Raven, Eagle, Bird, Whale & Wildlife Watching
- Sightseeing, Gwaii Haanas, Kayaking & Eco Tours
- Spectacular Beaches & Sunsets, North Beach, Tow Hill, Rainforest, Guided Hikes & Ancient Haida Villages.
... Photographers Paradise ...